Terms of Service
All if the images and designs in Filthy Clothing are trademarked and any duplication of these images and 2nd party sales are subject to lawsuit.
As a condition of your use of the Web Site, you represent and warrant that you shall not use the Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Web Site Terms and Conditions. You will not submit any false, misleading or inaccurate information to us, by mail, phone or the Web Site. You will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and you shall be solely responsible and liable for all of your acts or omissions that occur while you use the Web Site. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you will not use the Web Site to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any harmful, inappropriate, profane, vulgar, infringing, obscene, tortuous, indecent, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Transmit or upload any material to the Web Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Web Site networks or servers;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information from the Web Site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent;
- Use the account, login identification, or password of another party to access the Web Site;
- Otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; or
- Interfere with another individual's or entity's use or enjoyment of the Web Site.
Web Site Restrictions.
We have no obligation to monitor your use of the Web Site or retain the content of any of your sessions on the Web Site. However, we reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Third Party Content and Links.
From time to time, the Web Site may contain references or links to third-party materials (including without limitation web sites) not controlled by us or our suppliers or licensors. We provide such information and links as a convenience to you. Such links should not be considered endorsements of these sites or any content, products or information offered on such sites and such reference does not imply our recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that respective property, product, service, or process. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information or content contained in any third party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the Web Site, including without limitation content, property, goods or services available on the Linked Sites.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Filthy! Parties harmless from any and all damages, costs and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out or relating to any and all third party claims, demands or allegations arising out of or relating to your use of the Web Site or Content, including without limitation arising out of or relating to your violation of the Web Site Terms and Conditions, any applicable laws, or your violation of any rights of a third party.